directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brennan Stehling <offwh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mac NetInfo (was Re: Setting up IDEA with Maven)
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 18:51:24 GMT
I have been working with Alex so I can get an understanding of the
codebase.  I have been bit busy these last 2 weeks so I have only been
able to get in a few hours so far.  In the past I was not satisfied
with what was available to find documentation related to Unix so I
created this site.

http://www.greasydaemon.com/directory/

It simply provides an intro to several key topics and then links to
other online resources I felt supported the topic.  Now I would expect
to maintain the wiki on Apache DS to provide similar documentation.

I will also review whatever documentation which is already available
and work to augment any weaker areas.  And as I learn to use Apache DS
and each protocol provider I will keep notes.  And if anyone would
like me to document anything specifically I would be happy to do it.
I may need some assistance with organizing the details so I can
produce the proper documentation.

So far I am pretty open during the day tomorrow so I hope to put in a
big chunk of time to get a more thorough understanding of the project
I will be on Skype and IRC while I work.

Brennan

--
Brennan Stehling
 + http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/