directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tencé, Vincent" <vte...@optimuminformatique.com>
Subject RE: [contributions] Trouble keeping up with Emmanuel Lecharny
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:58:48 GMT
Initially I tought we had patches attached to the JIRA issues and it was
just a matter of reviewing and committing them. This WE I realized I will
not be able to fix these issues by myself ;-) Not yet. I don't have
sufficient understanding right now. I'd be interested though in discussing
possible solutions with you guys to gain a better understanding.

- Vincent