directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tencé, Vincent" <vte...@optimuminformatique.com>
Subject RE: [SPAM] svn commit: r149496 [1/3] - in incubator/directory/lda p/trunk/clients: ./ src/java/org/apache/ldap/clients/ src/java/org/apache /ldap/clients/embedded/ src/java/org/apache/ldap/clients/ldaptest/ src/ja va/org/apache/ldap/clients/standalone/
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:22:41 GMT
It reminds me of a Joke essay I read a few years ago. I wish I could find it
again. The guy wrote several pages about obfuscating code by hand. In
several steps, you would learn how to write the poorest and most unmaintable
code on earth, a good way to keep your job for life. It was really a good
laugh. Paper includes gems very similar to this piece of code ;-)

[EDIT]
Here it is an it's being maintained - kind of a paradox no? :)

http://mindprod.com/unmain.html

- Vincent