directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Let's test ApacheDS MINA port!
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2005 10:29:18 GMT
Hi,

I ported SEDA version of ApacheDS to MINA version in 'mina-port'
branch and it runs without any exceptions for now.  But I was not able
to test much because I lost the URL to LDAP client Alex told me before
and test profile file. :(  It would be nice give me that URL and
profile.

Anyway, the port was done very smoothly without any complex issues,
and so I expect it will run without any additional issues.  I want to
confirm it from as many users as possible.

Cheers,
Trustin

PS: You'll have to build apacheds (core and protocol), mina snapshot
and copy their jars into your local maven repository because the
remote repository is not yet up-to-date.
http://gleamynode.net/