directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [asn1] These ideas are exceptional Emmanuel!
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 05:44:35 GMT
Emmanuel,

I really really like what you have started here.  Alan have you had a look?

http://wiki.apache.org/directory/Asn1Home

This page which talks about tracking the tag info is most excellent.
What tools did you use to show TLV nesting?

http://wiki.apache.org/directory/TLVPageInfo

I'm impressed you stopped to document your ideas first.  I have several
comments but would like to play with these ideas a little bit more.
Perhaps we can conduct some small experiments with the indivisible
elements (T, L, and V).

Yeah you're right, ITU specs are a good substitute for sleeping pills:

(last line)
"They are available for free, which is quite cheap compared to sleeping
pills !"

Cheers,
    -Alex