directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [apacheds] Bind to localhost / 127.0.0.1
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 03:11:33 GMT
Trustin Lee wrote:

>It is a bug of Apseda.  The trunk uses MINA now, so you'll have to try
>the latest version to resolve this issue afaik.

Yeah Trustin is right.  Another person had asked about this as well.  If
eyebrowse was not in shambles I could direct you to the link.  The trunk
is your best bet.  Hopefully after an incubator exist we can release 0.9
for you to use.  Until then you can use artifacts in our maven repo:

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/incubator-directory/jars

Good luck and let us know if you run into problems,
Alex