directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject [bye bye] Mentoring finished
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 07:22:53 GMT

First of all a big thank you to all the ones involved in the Incubation
of this project, especially to the developers that have made all this

A special thanks to Alex, who has been the real Mentor (TM), just as it
is really intended to be.

I have learned a lot, and I hope that I have also given something. The
fact that the project has graduated at least shows that I have not done
too much harm ;-)

In any case, it's time for me to depart as a mentor, eager to come back
soon as a user.

Happy Hacking! :-)

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -