directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [graduation] Our next step
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 05:37:41 GMT
We've received what seems to be all the nominations we're going to get
from the community at large.  Let's just tally up the nominations and
leave the final decision making up to the Directory PPMC.   The final
call is up to the PPMC which must determine how to interpret these
nominations.  Once the PPMC decides on the constituency of the future
PMC they will formally request its creation from the ASF board.

Cheers,
Alex Karasulu