directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project maven-directory-plugin (in module apacheds) failed
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:01:27 GMT
Ugh, sorry. I should have read your mail properly :)

It's just LRUMap that's missing, so I've submitted a build.xml patch to
Velocity, and for now added commons-collections only to the gump descriptor.

So I guess this class was introduced in velocity post 1.4....
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-velocity/src/java/org/apache/velocity/runtime/resource/ResourceCacheImpl.java?r1=1.2&r2=1.3&diff_format=h

Thanks Phil!

Cheers,
Brett