directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Directory exiting Incubator
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:08:03 GMT
Hello,

First off let me apologize for the multi list email.

We can now close this vote.  It's been open for approximately 3-4 days
now.  After our initial survey it is no surprise the vote was unanimous
with those who voted.  Here's a list of all the +1 voters:

Enrique Rodriguez
Alex Karasulu
Mark Swanson
Trygve Laugstøl
Phil Steitz
Brett Porter
Alan D. Cabrera
Emmanuel Lecharny
Trustin Lee
Brennan Stehling
David Blevins
Adison Wongkar
Vince Tence
Niclas Hedman
Nicola Ken Barozzi
Berin Loritsch
Jeff Machols
Endi Dewata
Dain Sundstrom

Again there were no +0, -0, or -1 votes.

Thank you all for participating,
The Directory Project Team