directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [IRC] Are you still hosting the irc logs?
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:47:27 GMT
Paul,

Dude I know you do it as a contribution but the irc logging daemon has
been off for ages and the logs are no longer available online for the
#directory-dev IRC channel.  People have posted to the mailing list
about this.  Really its cool if you don't want to do this anymore but
let us know on this list.  The project channel has some serious traffic
now and we're loosing important conversations.

If possible we can host the agent and the logs at Apache.  If you cannot
do this anymore could you give me the logs that are already at
sol-earth.  Also could you provide me with the scripts and means you
used to do this.  I just need a simple set of pointers so I can start
logging and hosting it.  Really we all appreciate your help but
sometimes the most important thing in OS is to let the community know
when you have to pass the ball to someone else.

Thanks,
Alex