directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@videotron.ca>
Subject Re: Getting rid of snacc dependency in snickers test cases
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 11:39:23 GMT
I noticed in the process that Snacc encoded PDUs are a bit different
from Snickers encoded PDUs. The snacc ones end with an empty sequence of

A0 00

I think it's not an issue and I'm removing that ending sequence from the
precomputed generated PDUs (and ajusting the PDU size accordingly). Can
you confirm this is ok?

Thanks,
- Vincent