directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Adison Wongkar" <adi...@vergenet.com>
Subject Virtual Directory (or LDAP Proxy)
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 05:08:50 GMT
Hi everyone,

I just joined this mailing list. I'm Adison Wongkar from Verge Archemedia in
Austin, TX. Me and a co-worker from the same company (Endi Dewata) has been
working on a Virtual Directory piece of software. Currently we have
developed it as a backend to OpenLDAP (writing back-java on our own). We
have an interest to see if we could integrate our java code into the
ApacheDS project. Perhaps as a backend to ApacheDS. I want to see if there's
any interest from you all in having a virtual directory module for ApacheDS.

Btw, I just checked out and played with the ApacheDS. Great work! Just by
looking at the website, I got the impression that the project has just
started. But when I played and looked at the code, I am quite thrilled.

Regards,
Adison