directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel LECHARNY <e.lecha...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: [asn1] These ideas are exceptional Emmanuel!
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:45:02 GMT
> This page which talks about tracking the tag info is most excellent.
> What tools did you use to show TLV nesting?
well, I don't like DIA, so I switched to OO.

> I have several
> comments but would like to play with these ideas a little bit more.
> Perhaps we can conduct some small experiments with the indivisible
> elements (T, L, and V).

Feel free to add comment, its the reason I put on on a wiki page. As I'm just begining on
this subject, I may have missed many good points that you already had to deal with.

I have some pieces of code to test what I'm currently working on, and performance comparisons
with the actual decoder - why do we have to fix something that works, if you don't add some
kind of improvement ? -    but it's not finished yet (by sunday, may be?).

Performance are quite good, actually.