directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@iktek.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Let's test ApacheDS MINA port!
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2005 17:27:19 GMT
> there will be some protocol issues I'm sure especially if Emmanuel
> decides to test :)

Sure, but as I'm actually finishing to build up my Eclipse env, it won't
be for today nor for tomorrow !

Brennan is actually writing some kind of doc about IDEA setup, I'm
trying hard to grab all jars files, and writing a kind of cross
reference, because it seems that Maven project files are not up to date.

Will push it to Jira as soon as eveything will be OK.

And then, I'll have to nice down Apache-ds a little bit, as I've to
finish a C# program :((