directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@iktek.com>
Subject Re: Maven/Java 1.4.0 security issues
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2005 15:10:42 GMT
Two serious security issues have been discovered recently (SUN SDK
1.4.2_06) :

http://secunia.com/advisories/13271/

and

http://secunia.com/advisories/13918/

They are both ranked "highly critical".

A new version 1.4.2_07 has been released quite recently (27 january
2005)

It may be wise to switch to this new version, if your are using it (that
exclude IBMers)

Cheers,
Emmanuel