directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Emmanuel's current activity ;-)
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 01:13:20 GMT
Ok, so, as requested, and needed, here are the little nibbles I'm
having :
- learning, reading, studying all those pile of RFC/documents/web Site
about ApacheDS, LDAP, Kerberos ;-), NIO, ASN/1

- improving Ldap Client a little but : more options, less bugs (?)

- testCasing DN, LDif and backporting every tests I have already done in
a previous life (basically, I'm porting some part of the tests I did
with NUnit)

- gathering all informations I could get about ASN/1 codec.

- trying to learn how powerfull Antlr is.

- crafting some bad english though on ASN.1 wiki

- deseperatly trying to configure Eclipse 3.0.1 + Subclipse + Mevenide
with this 256K lines of code baby projet on my fresh new Linux
FedoraCore 3 installed computer.

- spending time browsing my French/english dictionnary ;)

- barely sleep 5 hours a day, trying to have a social life, following
'le vendée globe', Helen McArthur & Bruno Peyron sailing around the

Emmanuel Lécharny
06 08 33 32 61

View raw message