directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@iktek.com>
Subject Re: [SPAM] svn commit: r149496 [1/3] - in incubator/directory/ldap/trunk/clients: ./ src/java/org/apache/ldap/clients/ src/java/org/apache/ldap/clients/embedded/ src/java/org/apache/ldap/clients/ldaptest/ src/java/org/apache/ldap/clients/standalone/
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 00:03:15 GMT
Ouf !

I tought it was mine ! I cleaned the client code, not completly, but
almost. I was afraid that I could have let this line in.

Whatever, this is not a real issue. It just remind me a good joke :

Jesus & the adulteress :

"... He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at
her ..."

And as one stone hits the adulteress, jesus said :

"Mom, please ..."

Cheers,
Emmanuel