directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brennan Stehling <offwh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up IDEA with Maven
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:28:06 GMT
The mac has the NetInfo system which is a sort of directory service.
You can also have it refence other directories for authentication.
Down the road I should experiment with this possiblity.

Alex, maybe you could enter that as a low priority issue in JIRA and
assign it to me.

Brennan

--
Brennan Stehling