directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brennan Stehling <offwh...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting up IDEA with Maven
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:38:38 GMT
This weekend I worked on setting up my development environment.  (A
Windows virus caused a lot of spyware to be installed so it killed my
progress)

So last night from midnight to 3am I finally started trying a few of
the Maven commands for IDEA, like...

maven idea:multiproject
maven idea:module

I believe I want to set up the project with multiple modules and
depenencies between all of them so I can effectively navigate all of
the code.  It seems the Maven commands did not really do a great job.
I had to manually set up all of the Sources and Test Sources
directories and also some dependencies.

And last night I also had trouble downloading the Jars for LDAP, such
as commons-net with Maven.

I will be online tonight and on Skype as brennan2005.  I will also
jump into IRC.  I would appreciate any help I can get with setting up
the depencies properly.

--
Brennan Stehling
 + http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/