directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brennan Stehling <offwh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration with JetNuke
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:23:16 GMT
Does anyone use Skype?  It is free and it works great.

Enrique, while I could work on these changes we could keep it open
just to talk through things as I develop the unit tests.

It also does IM and allows you to send files.  You can get it at
skype.com.  We started using it at work so we can make free calls to
our office in India.

Brennan

--
Brennan Stehling