directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brennan Stehling <offwh...@gmail.com>
Subject Integration with JetNuke
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:11:10 GMT
I think integrating JetNuke with Apache DS would be a great combo.  It
is a Java port of the PHPNuke software.  I also like how the phpBB
software works but I think a Java port of it would also be good.

I need to make time this weekend to pull down the Apache DS source
code and put together a series of unit tests.  Once I am familiar
enough with it I plan to write up some integration docs and then
choose a few open source community projects which could be integrated
with Apache DS.

Ideally I want to integrate a CMS, Forum and Jabber system to all use
the same user directory.  And any activity on the CMS or the Forum
will have access to the presence awareness of the Jabber server.  It
looks like the Jive server is now open source so I may target that
project.  And I may build a Forum system from scratch.  I wrote up
some mock screens based on the discussions software at Apple.com.

Here is the JetNuke website.

http://www.jetnuke.org/

--
Brennan Stehling