directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brennan Stehling <offwh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what can I do?
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:59:43 GMT
I think the best way for me to get started is to put together a series
of unit tests which I can run and experiment with different ways of
interfacing with the Apache DS server.  It will also benefit everyone
else on the project.

>From there I should be able to start documentation to help others
learn how to integrate their apps with Apache DS.  And I may just do a
couple of integrations for the most popular community projects to kick
it off.

Brennan

--
Brennan Stehling