directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brennan Stehling <offwh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what can I do?
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:02:20 GMT
I hope we can put some things together.  I do not really do a lot of
PHP development, but some PHP applications are so popular that it is
worth the effort to unify their user management with Apache DS.  I
have been running POP3, Jabber, phpBB and other types of community
software and each has it's own user repository.

Once some issues start filling into JIRA I will do what I can to work on them.

--
Brennan Stehling
 + http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/