directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tence, Vincent" <vte...@optimuminformatique.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] The server has been released! (Was [VOTE][release] [ApacheDS] 0.8)
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:40:55 GMT
First kudos for the release and all the hard work put into it!

Reagrding the text, I think it's good and why not do some pr if we have some
clear goals for it (as Noel raised it) and we are ready to commit to these
goals. That could mean handling a lot interest from the external, being
ready to support lots of early adopters, or some other things ...

I don't want to sound borring but just make sure where we're heading and if
we're ready for it. Comments?

- Vincent