directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tence, Vincent" <vte...@optimuminformatique.com>
Subject RE: [asn.1] sitedocs update for 0.3 dev cycle - new refactoring p age is up
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:50:48 GMT
I have learned some bits of ASN1 over the week-end too. Alex pointed me to a
good reference on his directory:

http://apache.org/%7Eakarasulu/resources/ASN.1/ASN1_Complete.pdf

Beware it's a huge book, but the title doesn't lie, it's very complete. I
recommend starting with the following, a very good introduction to asn1,
which will raise enough interest that you'll start reading the complete
reference short after ;-)

ftp://ftp.rsa.com/pub/pkcs/ascii/layman.asc (text version)
ftp://ftp.rsa.com/pub/pkcs/doc/layman.doc (word/oo version)
http://luca.ntop.org/Teaching/Appunti/asn1.html (html copy)

- Vincent