directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tencé, Vincent" <vte...@optimuminformatique.com>
Subject RE: GUMP consistently failing
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:48:33 GMT
I'm not sure how to fix janus-example. Gump complains about unknown
dependencies:

 -ERROR- Bad Dependency. Project: nanocontainer unknown to *this* workspace
 -ERROR- Bad Dependency. Project: nanocontainer-nanowar unknown to *this*
workspace
 -ERROR- Bad Dependency. Project: ognl unknown to *this* workspace
 -ERROR- Bad Dependency. Project: servletapi unknown to *this* workspace
 -ERROR- Bad Dependency. Project: velocity-tools-view unknown to *this*
workspace

Anyone knows where to look for supported dependencies and what to do in this
case?

Thanks,
- Vincent