directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [mina] Major API change
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:22:34 GMT
Hi.

I changed MINA API to resolve the issue Jason addressed.
(ProtocolSession is inaccessable)

I added ProtocolAcceptor and ProtocolConnector, and thus you don't
need to use IoAdapter to adapt ProtocolProvider to IoHandler anymore.
I modified all examples to work with this new API, and works very
fine.

You can cache the reference to IoSession or ProtocolSession safely now
because wrapping IoSession or ProtocolSession is prohibited by
specification.  Instead, filters like SSLFilter can wrap
IoSession.write(ByteBuffer, Object) method using
IoHandlerFilter.filterWrite(ByteBuffer) method easily.

Please look at the documentation and the examples at:

http://www.apache.org/~trustin/mina-20050112/

(I decided to attach date to directory name to avoid strange cache issue.)

Any comments are appreciated!

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/