directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [mina] Implemented wrapper for asn1-codec and Netty2
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2005 05:15:59 GMT
Hi.

I implemented wrappers for StatefulEncoder and StatefulDecoder from
asn1-codec and MessageRecognizer and Message from Netty, and I
provided a migration example of Netty SumUp example.  I updated the
web site, so you can read the updated documentation at:

http://www.apache.org/~trustin/mina/

It will get easier to migrate old SEDA codec to MINA codecs. :)

I also added a JavaDoc report for examples by hooking maven report
goals.  Please see maven.xml if you're interested.

BTW my maven hangs whenever I try to run 'maven jar:deploy' or 'maven
site:deploy'.  Anyone who knows the solotion?  Is there anyone who can
deploy current SNAPSHOT for me temporarilly?

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/