directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nikola Ivancevic <nik...@panline.net>
Subject Implementing another backstore (backend)
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:38:30 GMT
Hi

I am working on an ISP-centric application. Currently, I am trying to
find out the most suitable way to implement LDAP interface for the app.
Few days ago I 'discovered' the ApacheDS project and started to examine
it. After reading docs and looking over the source, I think that
ApacheDS might be an elegant solution for me. And now....as I could not
find any attempt of implementing a mechanism for another backstore
'plugin' (so far), I am thinking of the way how to do that. I'm willing
to contribute to the ApacheDS, so it would be nice if I could implement
that extension in the way that is most native to the rest of ApacheDS
project.
So, any hint out there?

Nikola