directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject directory (+ mina) and gump update
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2005 05:06:16 GMT
Hi,

I've just added MINA to gump for the next run, which should be enough to
get kerberos working.
I also added tl-netty2 (building it from SVN at gleamynode.net) to gump:
Trustin - let me know if there is any problem with this, and where I can
send you a project.xml patch :) Do you have a HTTP interface to SVN? I'm
unsure if gump will like svn:/// -- we'll find out today.

All - with the exception of authx-example, every error coming out of
gump now is probably because something is not compiling, tests are
failing, or a new (missing) dependency has been introduced.

Finally, some continuous integration!

*Please* check them out if they come through.

Of course, it could just be that something downstream broke, or a new
release is not backwards compatible - but that's just gump for you.

Cheers,
Brett