directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <erodrig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: what happened to asn1 DER?
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:10:25 GMT
The DER code was never in the repo.  I redirected Kerberos to use it,
causing the failing build, then got stuck behind a bug introduced by the
wave of ApacheDS renaming.

I just committed the DER code.  An 'svn up' should populate the empty
dir you guys noticed.

So, Kerberos will now build an executable jar using MINA and with all
the package/class renames working, as well as using the DER update.

-enrique