directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE][release] [ApacheDS] 0.8
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 01:48:29 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> I have posted an updated release candidate for the Apache Directory
> Server here: http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist.
>
> The binary distribution includes the full web site, including combined
> as well as package-specific javadoc.  The source distribution does not
> include javadoc, but does include ant and maven builds (including
> javadoc targets).
>
> FYI, all IP issues and TM issues have been resolved and the status
> page here has been updated to reflect these changes:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/directory.html

> [ ] +1  I support this release and am willing to help
> [ ] +0  I support this release but am unable to help
> [ ] -0  I do not support this release
> [ ] -1  I do not support this release, and here are my reasons

Ok it's about time to tally up the votes:

+1 Votes
-------------------
Enrique Rodriguez
Mark Swanson
Vincent Tence
Alex Karasulu
Phil Steitz
Alan Cabrera
Trustin Lee
--------------------
7 total

+0 Votes
Brett Porter
Niclas Hedman
Geir Magnusson Jr.

3 total

If no one objects, we can close this vote to release ApacheDS and I'll
take SNAPSHOT off, tag, and post the respective distros.

Cheers,
Alex Karasulu