directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [asn.1] sitedocs update for 0.3 dev cycle - new refactoring page is up
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:00:08 GMT
Hi,

I updated the asn1 sitedocs because I added a new document describing
some of the changes we intend to make to that module.  These are for
clarity of code and performance reasons.  Also to protect better against
DoS attacks in the future.

The main page for the module is up here:

http://incubator.apache.org/directory/subprojects/asn1/index.html

The refactoring informationg going into 0.3 over time is described here:

http://incubator.apache.org/directory/subprojects/asn1/refactor.html

Happy reading for those interested.  Also I'd like to see if people are
interested in helping out to make these changes happen before groking
all this myself.  This is why I documented most of this.  I would like
to start taking a step back to let others have a chance do more on these
projects.  This will help promote better cross reactivity between our
committership :).

Anyone interested?

Cheers,
Alex