directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [ApacheDS] Sanity check before kicking off release vote
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 02:57:46 GMT
Hi,

I think we're ready to kick off the vote to release the directory
server.  Before doing so could a couple volunteers perform a sanity
check in case I blotched something up.  The four snapshots can be found
here:

http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist/

they are ....

http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.8-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz <http://www.apache.org/%7Eakarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.8-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz>

http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.8-SNAPSHOT-src.zip <http://www.apache.org/%7Eakarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.8-SNAPSHOT-src.zip>

http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.8-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz <http://www.apache.org/%7Eakarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.8-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz>

http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.8-SNAPSHOT.zip <http://www.apache.org/%7Eakarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.8-SNAPSHOT.zip>

We just want to make sure the incubator disclosure, right version of the
license, and the notice are in all distros.  The binary has sitedocs for
apacheds, and consolidated apidocs.  The source distribution should
basically resemble an export from the repository.  It should build and
the result should run just like the trunk we check out.

Hopefully it will go smoothly this time and we can be done with this
release.  I don't know about you guys but I'm ready to add some more
features :) to a 0.9.

Thanks,
Alex