directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [distributions] patch submitted for dist:multiproject
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 02:25:07 GMT
Hey I got another good idea for the dist plugin.  Instead of manually
putting a navigation.xml link for the combined apidocs on multiprojects
we can have dist:multiproject add it as a report.  Don't know if this
can be done since reports are usually plugins themselves and it would be
weird doing a maven-dist-plugin report.  Hmmm this is way out there for
me.  Any advice from maven folks?