directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [mina] I updated the jar and uploaded the sitedocs
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:05:20 GMT
Trustin,

You had asked to push docs and the jar file to minator...

I could not put anything into your home directory because of the perms
on it.  So what I did was uploaded the docs and jar to the standard
staging areas.  There really is no link though from the main site to
mina.  You might want to put it in there.  Here's the url for MINA in
the staging area:

http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/rsynced-sites/directory/subprojects/network/mina

If you want to stage it to the incubator main site after viewing go here:

http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/rsynced-sites/

Ooops I staged it already ... my bad but there's no way to reach this
stuff yet.  I'm sure its all good though I looked at it already in
staging.  Anyhow if you need the password look here on minotaur:

~akarasulu/deployer-userpassword.txt

Oh and the jar is in the usual maven repo place on
http://cvs.apache.org/repository.

Cheers,
Alex