directory-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [site] building and deploying part II
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 05:34:53 GMT

> If anyone has questions or thoughts please let us know.  Also note that
> Brett will be cutting a release of the site plugin just for Directory
> needs in a short while (day or two).  So for those that don't want to
> build from the trunk you can wait for the release.  Thanks Brett!

Hats off to you guys! This is great. One small question. Can I just do
site:publish for a multiproject?  When I use multiproject it regenerates
the whole thing locally.

I also like the idea of running diffs regularly and maybe having the
publish operation write these out to a log. Is the plan to do the synch
regularly or to have people explicitly publish each time? Publishing
would probably be better from an audit standpoint, which IIRC was also a
reason for storing the site docs in CVS.

Phil