directory-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [site] building and deploying part II
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 03:52:26 GMT
Just tried this, but must have messed something up because it seems to
have updated the production site directly.

I was running maven 1.0 initially, which would not start after the
plugin:install below (looking for plugin-parent-1.0/Plugin.Jelly), so I
upgraded to 1.0.2.  I assumed that the plugins were installed in .maven
so did not rebuild after changing $MAVEN_HOME to point to 1.0.2.  Do I
need to rebuild the site plugin?

One funny thing that I have seen a couple of times in the last few days
is apparently incorrect status/diff info from svn.  I did status and
diff and neither picked up the changes to project.xml and
project.properties committed today.  I then updated and saw the changes.
  Are others seeing this kind of thing?

Phil