directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Moving issues between projects in bulk
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2005 00:02:59 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just took a look at JIRA's bulk operation feature to see if it can
> be used to move isses from one project to another.  There were no
> links on the wizard for bulk moving items but I think individual items
> can be moved.  Is there anyone out there that has done this before on
> infra or anywhere that can recommend an alternative mechanism?

Atlassian shows this as a new feature since many have asked for it it
seems.  Bulk issue moves across projects is not possible today.

I tried to see how long this takes to do.  It took me like 2 minutes per
issue to move stuff.  I totally can't spend 240 minutes manually moving
~120 issues from DIREVE to DIRSERVER.  Hmmmm any ideas?  Volunteers?

Alex