directory-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [asn1] Stateful Decoder question.
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 03:29:45 GMT
On Friday 07 January 2005 00:39, Richard Wallace wrote:
> Besides, one of the nice things
> about OSS is
> choice, choice, choice.

That is one of the things (I do it for myself and see where it leads) that
killed Avalon, so I think Noel tries to encourage you to "learn
collaboration" and not to worry so much about "learn Java".
Also, getting to understand other people's code to the extent that you can
start adding your own ideas, will probably provide you with a better learning
platform than trying to re-do all the mistakes others have already done.

Cheers
Niclas
--
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

|   http://www.dpml.net        |
|  http://niclas.hedhman.org   |