directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@dpml.net>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Directory project releases II
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:58:17 GMT

I raised three items.  The first is IMO a blocker but I have assurance
from Alex (on IRC) that this is already taken care of.  The second is
simply a QA subject.  The third is an opinion.

Irrespective of the above - the word "either" is the more correctly
dealt with under the real of correct and appropriate grammar.

Cheers, Steve.

;-)