directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tencé, Vincent" <vte...@optimuminformatique.com>
Subject RE: [SEDA] I'm adding basic documentation
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 15:43:05 GMT
Great. Checked it and its all good.

At the same time, I chaged the sub-projects navigation bars to give a
consistent look, following subprojects order from the left menu.

I added some documentation on the wiki to describe site building/deploying.
Most of it has been recovered from old xdocs. You can find it under the
ProjectWebSite section here http://wiki.apache.org/directory/ProjectWebSite

Building the site is really easy and deploying is not difficult either. We
don't have any excuse for not doing it more often ;-)

- Vincent