directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [mina] MINA in Korean Java developer community
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:10:13 GMT
FYI, I advertised MINA at:

http://javaservice.net/~java/bbs/read.cgi?m=resource&b=news&c=r_p&n=1104313609&p=1&s=t#1104313609

Javaservice.net is one of the biggest professional Java developer
community where I post actively.  I intruduced MINA and said that we
are creating and integrating LDAP server and Kerberos server to
replace MSAD from this world.  :)

and for the guys who don't know the news that in-VM pipe is
implemented yet, I finished implementation of in-VM pipe which removes
encoding/decoding overhead caused by local loopback communication in
the same VM.  I updated the docos at:

http://www.apache.org/~trustin/mina/

Again, please don't forget to flush your web browser cache. ;)

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/