directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <>
Subject Re: [mina] Complete JavaDoc is ready.
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:39:09 GMT

In-VM pipe support is implemented and documented now.  Please clear
your browse cache again and browse:

Tennis example demonstrates in-VM pipes.  In-VM pipe package is

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:05:52 +0100, Michal Slocinski <> wrote:
> actually I did it at first time, but even now in another browser there
> is still old version :]

That is strange.  I resolved this issue by reloading all pages
whichever I browse.

> It would be nice to have VM transport organized in standard-MINA way,
> currently I'm thinking about a proxy that would be able to forward
> request to network services behind it and one of them could be located
> on same machine and even running in same VM. Services could be
> different ones, but could be also same service which is distributed
> for scalability reasons, proxy would be able to distribute requests
> basing on current load of all known redundant services behind it and
> even discover some new services which appeared during it's running.
> I think it would make sens, but I don't have also clear vision which
> way would be the best to implement such communication :-)

I implemented it as you requested.  HDYT? :)

> thanks for response, I would like to go deeper in it, but I'm afraid
> it won't be possible during nearest weeks, although for sure I'll
> track changes, read some docs and play with MINA :-)

No problem.  I'm happy anyway that you have interest on MINA! :)