directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] I'm adding some documentation.
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 01:15:56 GMT
Hi Alex, how was your vacation? :)

<snip/>

> >Looking at docs you generated I
> >cannot see difference between MINA and SEDA projects (there is also
> >SEDAng on directory webpage - I'm affraid to ask about it ;-)).
> >
> Trustin, I don't think will be insulted by my saying his documentation
> lags behind his coding skills :-).  I think this similarity was a result
> of a copy and paste job from the xdocs of the SEDA project and he has
> not filled in completely.  I'm sure Trustin will give us profuse amounts
> of docos.

Actually I was concentrating on bringing up MINA to relesable state.
I'm adding bunch of JavaDocs and tutorials to MINA.  I believe I can
finish doco before this year goes away.  My aim in my heart was to
replace SEDA as soon as possible to lessen the burden of docos.  Then
we could add and stablize more docos while SedaNG is finished.

<snip/>

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/