directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: kerberos seda question
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2004 04:59:47 GMT
Now I got it.  I just thought the four bytes prefix were unexpected
stuff.  My misunderstandings.

You'll have to write a separate Decoder for TCP transport.  TCP and
UDP is different because there is no guarentee one message comes as a
single packet in TCP.  You'll have to file all bytes until one message
is fully read.

Cheers,
Trustin Lee

http://gleamynode.net/