directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <>
Subject [seda] A preview on redesigned SEDA (or Netty?)
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 13:00:35 GMT

I'm implemented basic Echo protocol server using new API and
architecture.  You can browse the architecture at:

and the API and implementation in progress at:

Please look at Echo server implementation at:

I hope you guys like this! Any critiques or suggestions are appreciated. :)

Currently minimal TCP downstream implementation is available, but I
expect I can implement all part of downstream layer soon.