directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [seda] A preview on redesigned SEDA (or Netty?)
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 13:00:35 GMT
Hi.

I'm implemented basic Echo protocol server using new API and
architecture.  You can browse the architecture at:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=directory-dev@incubator.apache.org&msgId=2020833

and the API and implementation in progress at:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/directory/seda/branches/trustin/

Please look at Echo server implementation at:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/directory/seda/branches/trustin/src/examples/org/apache/netty/examples/echo/server/

I hope you guys like this! Any critiques or suggestions are appreciated. :)

Currently minimal TCP downstream implementation is available, but I
expect I can implement all part of downstream layer soon.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/