directory-dev mailing list archives

From Robert M.Zigweid <rzigw...@zigweid.net>
Subject Re: [naming] svn keyword expansion
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:18:44 GMT
Firstly, on recent versions of SVN, Rev is a legitimate alias of
LastChangedRevision (or similar), as is Revision.

Secondly, it won't matter if the keyword is attached to directories.

Thirdly, you don't want it to just apply to .java files anyway,
usually, though that technique would work for just hitting those files.

I also generally use Url and Author keywords too, but that's just me.

--
Robert M. Zigweid                           rzigweid@zigweid.net
                                             http://rzigweid.zigweid.net