directory-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <>
Subject Re: [naming] release bundle
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 05:16:40 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>>I have put a candidate release bundle up at

I just updated to fix the problems that Brett mentioned.
> I think that it is important to get review and buy-in from Tomcat, since
> this package came originally from there, and we would like to see them using
> it in future releases of Tomcat.  We also want to get Geronimo and others to
> review and look at integration.

OK, I will post to tc-dev and geronimo-dev pointing to updated release
bundle and web site. We can hold off releasing until we have
incorporated feedback.
> Looking at the package, I am wondering if the binary package shouldn't have
> a demo program included to show people how to use it.  Between the test code
> and
> l, developers should see how to integrate it, as least the basics, into
> their own applications, but I'd like to really make things easy for them.

That would be easy to do.  The configurator test cases are just about
all you need.  I can pull this together while we are getting the tc /
geronimo feedback.

> 	--- Noel

View raw message